Welcome to Point Yoga's Home Page
What sets Point Yoga apart from the rest? Check out our Testimonials!
* We blend the heart of Kripalu with an emphasis on correct alignment of the spine and limbs in all postures
* We offer beginner through advanced level Hatha Yoga classes
* We offer individualized instruction within a class setting
* We have the best equipped (and most beautiful) studio in town
* We offer a traditional 90 minute class that includes: breath work, a proper warm-up, meditation, and relaxation
The August 3 - September 26 Yoga Session:
Point Yoga is closed Aug 21 + 22
Now Accepting Registrations!
Sound Healing Concert with Chicago's Marian McNair
Saturday, August 15, 7 - 8:30 pm
$25 in advance, $30 at the door
Join us for an evening of sound meditation with vibration sound healing of crystal bowls and voice. Restore yourself on the cellular level. Please bring a mat and pillow. We do have limited mats and blankets.
Yoga in Costa Rica: Feb 6 -13, 2016!!!
Save $200 now!!!
Lock in the $1595 rate by registering now. $300 deposit saves your space. For more info and to Register visit: http://truenatureyogawellness.com/event/robschultzcostaricaretreat/
Join Point Yoga's Rob Schultz for a week long Yoga Adventure in La Fortuna, Costa Rica.
visit the Facebook page here
UWSP Best Practices in PE and Health Kid Yoga Resourses:
Visit http://www.yogainmyschool.com/resourses for lesson plans, games, props, ideas, and inspiration.
Stevens Point Laughter Club (FREE)--
Join Judi Olson and Karolee Bulak for an hour of laughing and fun. For more information, please visit here. The next meeting of this donation-based event is:
Saturday, August 15th, 10:30 - 11:30 am
Like us on Facebook