Welcome to Point Yoga's Home Page
What sets Point Yoga apart from the rest?
* We offer beginner through advanced level Hatha Yoga classes.
* We blend the heart of Kripalu with an emphasis on proper alignment of the spine and limbs.
* We offer individualized instruction within a class setting.
* We have the best equipped (and most beautiful) studio in town with the props you need to practice in a safe and healthy way.
* We offer a traditional 90 minute class that includes meditation, breath work, a proper warm-up, and relaxation.
The Fall Yoga Session:
Oct 6 - Nov 29 (click here for schedule)
$90 single class/$140 unlimited yoga
50% off for full-time students
(pro rates may be available for late comers, half session rates available)
Experience the Sacred Healing Sounds of
Crystal Bowls & Voice
with Marian McNair
Sunday, Sept 28, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Unwind, relax & restore, benefiting from the lovely sounds of the crystal bowls and Marian's angelic voice. It can't be described, only felt through deep relaxation in your body.
$25 in advance, $30 at the door
Please contact Rob at (715) 544-4313 to pre-register
Stevens Point Laughter Club (FREE)--
Join Judi Olson and Karolee Bulak for an hour of laughing and fun. For more information, please visit here. The next meeting of this donation-based event is:
Saturday, Oct 11, 11 am - Noon
FREE Silent Meditations (with Conscious Living in Central WI)--
Held Last Mondays at Point Yoga from 7 - 8 pm, this is a wonderful chance to sit in a group. Minimal instruction is provided for new comers. All silent styles-techniques are welcome. We meditate for 45 minutes and then meet for a social until 8 pm. The next meeting of this donations-based event is:
Monday, Sept 29, 7-8 pm
Like us on Facebook